SACO Chile began operating their air product at the beginning of 2016, receiving accreditation as an IATA cargo agent in November 2016. They have been operating as an accredited agent of the DGAC since 2019, following their rules to handle cargo with 100% security for airlines.
SACO Chile has their own office at SCL airport and all operations are managed by SACO SHIPPING personnel, ensuring 100% neutrality for their clients. Their team has vast knowledge in the preparation and receiving (import and export) of shipments, having the ability to solve any type of problem.
Why SACO Chile?
- They handle the following cargo: Project Specialize, Household, DG, and Temperature-controlled. They encourage clients to check with their team regarding their cargo requirements – they are committed to finding the most workable solution.
- Their main consol routes are to and from the USA and Europe.
- Chile is the 1st exporter of fruit exporter in the South Hemisphere & the 2nd producer of salmon fish in the world after Norway.
- The main imported goods to Chile, according to the Commercial Chamber of Santiago, are
- Oil and its by-products (dangerous goods)
- Chemicals (dangerous goods)
- Electric equipment and telecommunications
- Industrial machinery
- Natural gas